Managing a company by looking exclusively in the rearview mirror, is dangerous.
It is essential to set goals each year, especially to motivate a team.
You must be able to measure the consequences of your goals on your financial needs and your business.
- We propose to draw-up with you an annual operating and investment budget over the year ahead.
- It will identify the items related to profitability, funding and cash flow.
- This budget will allow you to compare actual data to forecast data on a regular basis
- Do you have tools for a collaborative work ?
- Yes of course, in any case the work is collective.
- How much fees do I budget ?
- It varies depending on the size of your business. Once the initial implementation is made, the cost is moderate.
- How long does it take to have my annual budget ?
- A few days.